Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Fangirl-ing

Fangirl-ing is a new definition of idolizing artists. It means how women fooling around to idolize some artists, disregard their age. The fans create a fantasy kingdom or known as fandom and they naming the fandom with an unique name. This behavior is not common for hollywood's artists, but it is a common thing for asian artists especially Korea and Japan. But fandom and fangirling have been expand the effect all over the world. And they create a special website dedicated to an artist or a group.

I also was affected by this. I know it doesn't make sense, but I mesmerized and my heart captured by a duo whose known as TVXQ ( the new version not the old group). And everyday I will visit a website dedicated to TVXQ. We can read, watch, download the photos and give comment on an article about TVXQ. It very relaxing and entertaining. And I live in a fantasy world where we praise and love two handsome, talented, young male performers, Yunho and Changmin.

Changmin is my daily vitamin A. Firstly I was captured by his voice and secondly by his character. His face also a pleasure for my eyes. Although my brain curse me as a stupid person, but my heart still jump in the air only by looking or download Changmin's pictures.

No comments: