Thursday, September 01, 2011

9 of September


It's a very special day! I will enjoy every minutes of that day. My first schedule for the D-day will start with the ticket master... yaay!! SMtown ticket will be started to sale at 10am. I must online in that particular time. Because in the past, the SMtown ticket concert always sold out in less than 1 hour.

Second schedule is attend the meeting of the certificate class. Mr Blue eyes will attend too. Although is not as important than booking the ticket concert.

Then in the afternoon I will attend the international student gathering. It's a very busy day.

But now my head is full with the anticipation of the SMtown concert. I'm so happy that I have chance to attend the concert, watch TVXQ live performance. Too bad that it's not a pure TVXQ concert, I wish their TONE concert could be held in the US too, not only in Japan.

The other crazy thing I did today is ordered all 3 versions of the TONE album. I know I'm crazy with TVXQ. But hey people are allowed to do a crazy thing at least once in your lifetime. So my crazy moment is fangirling for TVXQ. Never did the fans thing, never join any fandom (including SMAP), never buy more than 1 album version. But TVXQ turn up down my behavior. WTH, carpe diem! Seize the day!

No comments: