Thursday, May 06, 2010

Cuaca yang aneh

This little town has a weird micro climate. The changing weather can happened in a mere time. From heat to a big rain, from a wet to suddenly hot air.

This morning I woke up at 5 am, I need to disposed my garbage before left home for 3 days. When I went out I saw a very clear dark blue sky with a crescent moon hanging there, and stars so bright. The temperature is cool. How a peacefull nature without human sound polluted it. I didn't saw a speck of cloud there.

Be ready at 6, I decided to go to the airport early. And then I saw the clouds figuring in the sky, but no rain. Just about 1 hour later rain suddenly hard falling. It only need 2 hours from a clear sky turned to rain. Magnificent, this microclimate of an island with a fire mountain centered.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: