Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seasons of The Heart

Of course we have our differences you shouldn’t be surprised
It is natural of changes in the seasons and the skies
Sometimes we grow together, sometimes we drift apart
A wise, a man and I might know the seasons of the heart

And I walking here beside you in the early evening chills
A thing we’ve always love to do I know we always will
We have so much in common, so many things we share
That I can’t believe my heart when it implies that you not there

Love is why I came here in the first place
Love is now the reason I must go
Love is all I ever hope to find here
Love is still the only dream I know

So I don’t know how to tell you, it’s difficult to say
I never in my wildest dream imagined it this way
Some times I just don’t know you this is stranger in our home
When I’m lying right beside you is when I most alone

And I think my heart is broken as an emptiness inside
So many things I longed for have so often been denied
Still I, I wouldn’t try to change you that’s no ones that’s to blame
It’s just something that means so much and we just don’t feel the same

Love is why I came here in the first place
Love is now the reason I must go
Love is all I ever hope to find here
Love is still the only dream I know

(Seasons of the heart – John Denver)


Saat ada orang yang menanyakan kesendirian saya, dan kenapa saya tidak bisa melupakan masa lalu yang menyakitkan, sulit untuk menjelaskannya. Tapi mendengar lagu John Denver itu seperti mendengarkan para laki-laki itu menyanyikannya untuk saya. Tidak hanya satu orang tapi beberapa orang pernah melakukannya. Tidak ada yang bisa disalahkan tentunya tapi sangat traumatis untuk mencoba kembali. Capek untuk menata hati ulang setelah diporakporandakan badai pergantian musim. Ujung-ujungnya jatuh ke dalam pelukan serial korea yang romantis melodramatis itu. Hiks, konyol.

Kesetiaan, soul mate dan cinta terjalin dan terpilin jadi satu untuk yang akan membuat kami tertawa bersama, tapi satu saat bisa bertengkar seperti mau saling membunuh. Masalah berat dihadapi berdua, tapi melakukan hal-hal bodoh berdua juga. Hanya itu, hanya itu saja yang saya minta dari seorang kekasih. Dan saya akan terjatuh dalam mimpi saat menonton painter of the wind, the legend atau nada sousou, karena percintaan tokoh-tokohnya memang seperti percintaan yang saya inginkan. Tapi memang saya masih ada di bumi, semua percintaan itu terlalu sempurna dan tak akan bisa didapatkan manusia di bumi. Bahkan sutradara tidak ada yang berani memberikan ending keduanya akan forever and ever bersama, yang bertahan hanya cintanya saja.

Jadi nasehat semua kawan itu benar adanya, hanya saya yang tidak bisa melakukannya, jadi mari kita jalani hidup ini dalam kesendirian dahulu, entah sampai kapan, mungkin sampai ada orang yang menyanyikan lagu ini untuk saya

Some says love it is a river that drawn the tender reeds
Some says love it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed
Some says love it is a hunger an endless aching needs
I say love it is a flower and you it’s only seed

It’s the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance
It’s the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chances
It’s the one who won’t be taken who cannot seems to give
And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live

When the night has been to lonely and the road has been too long
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows
Lies a seed that with the sun’s love in the spring becomes the rose

- The rose

No comments: